Jordon discovered fry sauce while in college where American students loved to have it with their fries.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk together 1 cup mayonnaise plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, sugar, salt, paprika, ground mustard, and onion powder until smooth. Stir in the ketchup, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes. Store covered in refrigerator.