- 3 cups chunky-style spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey — (10 ounces)
- 1 small zucchini — shredded (1 cup)
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese — (8 ounces)
- Heat oven to 350 F. Mix spaghetti sauce, turkey and zucchini.Spread 1 1/2 cups of this mixture in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1/2″. Top with 3 noodles.
- Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and oregano; spread over noodles in dish. Spread with 1 1/2 cups of the turkey mixture. Top with remaining noodles and turkey mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting
Makes 8 servings.
Notes: You can replace the ricotta cheese with small curd creamed cottage cheese.
Time Saver: You can cover and refrigerate unbaked lasagna for up to 24 hours, or wrap tightly and freeze for up to 1 month. When ready, bake refrigerated lasagna uncovered as directed in recipe, or bake frozen lasagna, uncovered at 375 F. for about 1 hour.