Skip to content
- 3 tablespoons oil, for frying, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup flour
- In a large pan, on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through and browned.
- Remove cooked chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add the mushrooms. When the mushrooms begin to soften, add the broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender.
- Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, and flour, and stir until smooth.
- Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucepan, stir until heated through.
- Serve with hot rice or noodles.