Skip to content
- 1/2 small head cabbage, cut into 3/4″ or 1″ wedges
- 1 pound farmer sausage, sliced (or your favorite smoked sausage)
- 20 nugget potatoes, cut in half
- 1 small onion, sliced
- garlic butter
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare 4 pieces (12″ x 18″) of heavy-duty foil.
- Divide cabbage wedges, potatoes and sausage slices evenly on the four pieces of foil.
- Top each mound with a dollop of garlic butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Seal each packet well.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until veggies are tender.