- 1⁄4cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄4cup finely chopped almonds
- 1⁄4cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4cup finely chopped vanilla wafer
- 2tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1⁄2lbs cream cheese
- 1 1⁄3cups sugar
- 5large eggs
- 16ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4cup flour
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2teaspoons lemon juice
- Mix all nuts and vanilla wafer crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9 inch buttered springform pan, trying to line the sides as much as possible about 1 1/2″ up the sides of the pan, set aside.
- All above ingredients should be at room temperature before your begin.
- Start by beating the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Keep the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process.
- Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until creamy.
- Add one egg at a time and beat after each egg.
- When eggs have been mixed into the cream cheese add flour, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well.
- Add the sour cream last and beat well.
- Pour cream cheese into the spring pan.
- Place on the top rack in the middle of a 325 degrees preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
- When time is up, turn oven off, prop open oven door and leave in oven for one hour.
- After one hour, remove from oven.
- Let cool enough before the cheesecake is put into the refrigerator for 24 hours.