Skip to content
- 1 quart (4 cups) strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, mix strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, 3 tablespoons sugar and the butter until soft dough forms. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by 6 spoonfuls.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Split warm shortcakes; fill and top with strawberries and whipped cream.