- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb thinly sliced cooked roast beef, cut into 1-inch strips (3 cups)
- 6 burger buns, split
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat all sauce ingredients to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir beef into sauce. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until beef is hot. Fill buns with beef mixture.