Yes, you can go and buy a massive bag of chicken enchiladas or you can make them easily yourself. Here is a quick and easy recipe to making homemade chicken enchiladas.
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ Traditional Chicken and Cheese Enchilada Soup
- 1 can (10 oz) hot or mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir together soup and enchilada sauce. Spread 1 cup soup mixture in ungreased 11×7-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix 1 cup soup mixture with chicken and 1 cup of the cheese; reserve remaining soup mixture. On microwavable plate, stack tortillas and cover with paper towel; heat on High 1 minute to soften. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture along middle of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish with sauce.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle green onions on top. Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly around edges.