I am a terrible breakfast cook. My morning ritual is to stumble around the kitchen and try to remember why I am not in bed. So breakfast recipes are really important to me because without an arsenal of breakfast ideas to make, nothing is getting prepped. This is an easy to make recipe on a weekend morning that the guys love.
- 2 tsp. non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 cup Egg Beaters Southwestern, well shaken
- 4 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup Tex Mex Cheez Whiz Cheese Spread
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Melt margarine in small nonstick skillet on medium-low heat. Whisk eggs until blended. Add to skillet; cook 3 min. or until set, stirring occasionally.
- Spread tortillas with Cheez Whiz; top with eggs and avocados. Fold in half.
- Cook quesadillas, in batches, in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Serve with salsa.