Pizza toppings are mixed and melted, then served with veggie dippers. A great way to eat those vegetables!
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup chopped turkey pepperoni, (from 6-ounce package)
- 8 medium green onions, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- Broccoli flowerets, cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks, if desired
- Mix pizza sauce, pepperoni, onions, bell pepper and olives in 1 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until mixture is hot.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese and cream cheese until melted. Serve with vegetables for dipping. Note: This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated base. For slow cookers with just a heated base, follow the manufacturer’s directions for layering ingredients and choosing a temperature.