These taste amazing are really easy to make. Easy to make and tasty are big wins while making a holiday meal.
- 4 small baking potatoes (1 lb./450 g)
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Dill Cream Cheese Product
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Shredded Double Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Bacon Bits
- Prick potatoes in several places. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 min. or until tender, turning over and rearranging after 3 min. Cool 5 min.
- Cut thin slice off top of each potato. Discard tops; scoop out centres into medium bowl, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shells. Mash potato flesh. Add cream cheese product, milk, cheese and bacon; mix well. Spoon into potato shells; wrap individually in foil. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Heat barbecue to medium heat. Unwrap potatoes; place on barbecue grate. Grill 15 min. or until heated through.