Skip to content
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1 lb.), 1/2-inch-thick
- 1 cup Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 bag (284 g) mixed salad greens (about 10 cups)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- Place steak and 1/2 cup of the dressing in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerate 30 min. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill steak 5 to 10 min. on each side or until cooked through. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
- Toss greens with tomatoes, zucchini and remaining 1/2 cup dressing. Place on serving platter. Top with steak slices; sprinkle with cheese.