Another really easy to make pasta dish that any seafood lover will enjoy.
- 280 g whole wheat linguine, uncooked
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing. Kraft makes it.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (650 mL) Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 3/4 cup carrot sticks
- 3/4 lb. (340 g) cooked cleaned large shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting the salt.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook 1 min. Add pasta sauce and carrots; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 min. Stir in shrimp; simmer, uncovered, 5 min. or until shrimp are done and carrots are crisp-tender.
- Drain pasta; place on platter. Top with shrimp mixture, cheese and basil.