With the boys getting older, life seems to be getting busier. I use this for when they guys need a hearty meal in a hurry. It’s a classic recipe that is fast and easy to make.
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. (35 g) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- Brown meat with onions in large skillet; drain.
- Add seasoning mix and water; mix well. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 3 min.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and dressing in large bowl. Add meat mixture and chips; mix lightly.