A perfect party dip any time of the year.
- 3 cups chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 lb. cream cheese
- 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach
- 8 oz. shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1 cup each grated parmesan and mayonnaise
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Put artichoke hearts, cream cheese, frozen chopped spinach, part-skim mozzarella, parmesan, mayonnaise, and garlic cloves in a slow cooker.
- Season with a teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or high for 2 hours, stirring at the end.
- Serve from the slow cooker (set to “warm”) with crackers.