Skip to content
- 1 pkg. (350 g) Chips Ahoy! Cookies, finely crushed, divided 1 pkg.
- (250 g) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (225 g each) Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Remove 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and remaining crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip balls in chocolate; place on parchment or waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.