This is an ideal meal to make on a cold winter night. It’s easy to make, tastes great and sticks with you as head out to do some holiday shopping or find yourself taking the dog for a cold winter walk.
- 300 grams uncooked fettuccine pasta , broken in half (about 2/3 of a package)
- 3 cups broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/8 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1/2 cup low fat (1%) milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook fettuccini according to package directions. Add broccoli during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Cook 4-6 minutes, stirring often, or until lightly browned. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in soup and milk until smooth; bring to simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add fettuccini with broccoli. Cook, stirring often, until coated in sauce and heated through. Serve with Parmesan cheese.