A low-fat version of everyone’s favorite decadent dip. I tend to make this up and use it as a side dip for chicken wings.
- 1 1/2 cups small curd creamed cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 medium bell pepper
- Raw vegetables, for dipping
- Place all ingredients except bell pepper and raw vegetables in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Cut off top of bell pepper and hollow out. Spoon dip into pepper. Serve with raw vegetables.