This is so easy and fast to make. From the time you start to the time it is on the table is about 15 minutes. The guys love it.
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. beef stir-fry strips
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup Catalina Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh gingerroot
- 2-2/3 cups hot cooked instant white rice
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 3 min. or until browned, stirring frequently.
- Add broccoli, hoisin sauce, dressing and ginger; stir. Cover. Cook 5 min. or until heated through.
- Serve over rice.