A fun recipe for a Friday night family movie night or for serving while having a bunch of people over for the big game.
- ¾ bag of your favorite type of crinkle cut fries.
- ¾ cup shredded Colby Jack cheese (shred it yourself for a creamer cheese)
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup to 1 cup ranch dressing
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 425.
- Spread fries onto baking sheet. Bake according to package directions.
- Cook bacon until crispy in skillet, drain on paper towel, and chop.
- When fries are crispy, remove from oven, season with salt and pepper. Pile fries into the center of the pan. Top with shredded cheese and bacon.
- Put back in oven for another 3-5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove and top with green onions. Serve with ranch on the side.