Another quick and easy meal. Perfect for cold and hectic winter lunches.
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Oriental flavor ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup green onion — chopped
- 1 medium carrot — julienne strips
- 4 1/4 ounces shrimp — rinsed and drained
- soy sauce — if desired
- Heat water to boiling in 3 qt saucepan. Add noodles. Cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- Stir in contents of seasoning packet, onions, carrot and shrimp; cook until hot. Serve with soy sauce.