The subtle flavor of the curry compliments the fresh flavor of the shrimp very well in this quick and easy recipe.
- 2 tb Oil
- 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 8 oz Shrimp, Shelled & Deveined
- 1 ts Curry Powder
- 2 tb Fish Sauce (Nam Pla)
- 1 tb Oyster Sauce
- 1 1/2 tb Sugar
- 1/4 c Slivered Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 c Slivered Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 c Sweet Basil Leaves
- 1/4 c Sliced Onions
- Heat a large skillet and add the oil, garlic and shrimp. Saute for 1 minute. Add all the other ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice.