- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk or water
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- Whisk eggs with milk, Dijon and salt in a medium bowl until evenly mixed.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over medium. Swirl pan until butter coats bottom and sides. Pour in egg mixture. Using a wide heatproof spatula, gently and constantly scrape along bottom of pan, pushing eggs from side to side and scraping around edges until soft, large curds form. This will take 3 to 5 min.
- Remove from heat. Then gently stir in add-ins if desired (see below).
- Veggie delight: Stir in 1 plum tomato and 1/2 avocado, finely chopped.
- Three cheese: Stir in 1 tbsp each grated Parmesan, cheddar and havarti cheese.