The Grey Cup is tomorrow. This pizza dip is a great snack to serve for big games.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce..I like to use either hot and spicy pizza sauce or spicy red pepper spaghetti sauce. Use your favorite.
- 1/3 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup pepperoni, chopped
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayo until smooth and creamy. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into a 9″ pie pan.
- Cover with pizza sauce, peppers and the rest of the (1/2 cup) mozzarella cheese.
- Top with chopped pepperoni and bake at 350º for 20 minutes until bubbly and slightly golden.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.