- 1 package Rice Noodles, cooked or 6 cups of cooked rice
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/2 lb of shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste
- 8 cups of chicken broth
- 2 cans of unsweetened light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- fresh bean sprouts
- Sauté the cubed chicken in a tablespoon of oil.
- Add onion, garlic and red pepper and sauté a 3 or 4 minutes
- Add the ginger and curry paste and stir fry that for another minute.
- Add remaining ingredients except the shrimp and cilantro, simmer until the vegetable as barely tender but still have a bit of bit to them.
- Add shrimp and cook until the shrimp is pink. Now add the cilantro.
When serving add the rice noodles to your individual bowl, add the soup, top with fresh bean sprouts for that added crunch.