The salmon, onions, and spices dress up an easy to make breakfast while camping.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (7 1/4-oz.) can red salmon, drained, bones and skin removed, flaked
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) shredded Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese
- Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add milk, dill, pepper and salt; beat well.
- Melt butter in medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add onions; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add egg mixture; gently stir in salmon. Cook until eggs are set but still moist, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs. Cover; cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted.