I made this on Thursday night while camping for all of us. It was a big hit and takes almost no prep time.
- 2 sheets of tin foil wrappers
- 1 250 g container of Philadalphia Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa
- diced tomato
- sliced green onion
- Turn the cream cheese over and let it slide out on the double layer of tin foil
- To cream cheese, add 3/4 cup of salsa and diced tomatoes and sliced green onions right on top of the cream cheese like a tower.
- Wrap up in foil and make sure the ends are rolled up to stop cheese from leaking into fire.
- Place foil packet on a hot bbq or grate of your fire for 10-15 minutes. When it is warm & melted it is ready to take off the fire.
Use your favorite chips (nacho) and serve.