Another easy to make casserole that is easy to get on the table.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts in water, drained, chopped
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Romano cheese croutons (from 5-oz bag), coarsely crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11×7-inch (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In 6-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add bell pepper and green onions; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper and onions start to soften. In large bowl, mix bell pepper mixture and all remaining ingredients except croutons. Spoon into baking dish. Top with croutons.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. If desired, sprinkle with additional sliced green onions.