Oliver loves “Pigs in a Blanket” which he means he loves making these even more.
- 1 tube Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 hot dogs, Italian sausage or really anything that is long, round and tastes good wrapped in a Pillsbury crescent roll.
- Ketchup and mustard, as desired
- On a flat surface, open the tube of crescent rolls and unroll dough. Separate into triangles along perforations.
- Place the hot dog on the edge of the crescent roll and begin rolling so the majority of hot dog is covered by the crescent dough. Make sure the crescent dough overlaps at the end, otherwise it will fall apart.
- Skewer your crescent dog on a stick and roast it over the fire until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with ketchup and mustard as desired.