- 1 (5-inch) piece of horseradish root (use about 4 big tablespoons, grated)
- 1 cup of your favorite mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Dash hot sauce like Frank’s Hot Sauce
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Use a vegetable peeler or a knife to peel the surface skin off of the horseradish. Using a microplane grater, grate up about 4 hefty tablespoons of the stuff.
- Add to your mayonnaise and add the lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and prepared horseradish.
- Cover, and let rest in the refrigerator until ready to use.