- 16 new potatoes, quartered
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Toss potatoes and peppers with oil and salt.
- Season with fresh pepper. Divide veggies equally among 4 12-in. squares of foil.
- Sprinkle thyme over veggies. Wrap into flat packets.
- Barbecue foil packets, lid closed, turning halfway through, until potatoes are tender, about 20 min. Unwrap packets.
- Using a charcoal grill? When coals are white, lay packets on grill and continue with recipe.