- 6 corn on the cob
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pull husk from corn cobs and remove silk. Re-cover cobs with husk and soak in cold water for 5 min.
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Stir butter with parsley, tarragon, lemon zest and salt in a small bowl. Season with fresh pepper.
- Oil grill. Barbecue corn, lid closed, turning every min, until grill marks form, 8 to 10 min. Brush hot corn with herbed butter. Let stand 5 min before serving.