- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan, divided
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 tsp Dijon
- 1/4 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 large heads romaine lettuce, quartered lengthwise
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Whisk oil with 1/4 cup Parmesan, lemon juice, mayo, garlic, Dijon, sugar and Worcestershire in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high. Add bacon. Cook until crisp, 4 to 5 min. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate. Crumble into pieces when cooled.
- Oil grill and barbecue lettuce, cut-side down, with lid open, until grill marks form, about 2 min per cut side. Transfer to a large plate, cut-side up.
- Drizzle each lettuce quarter with 1 tbsp dressing. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and remaining 2 tbsp Parmesan. Serve immediately. Dressing will keep well refrigerated up to 3 days.