Skip to content
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- coarse salt
- 1/2 cup fresh pea shoots, or as needed
- 16 pickled ginger slices
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise; place egg yolks in a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork until smooth; stir in mayonnaise, green onions, rice wine vinegar, and wasabi paste. Season with salt.
- Arrange egg white halves cut-side-up on a serving platter. Spoon yolk mixture into whites; garnish each egg half with pickled ginger and pea shoots.