- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 9-inch square pan or 10-inch pie plate; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon meat mixture in crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Served topped with lettuce and tomato, if desired.