- 2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 48 cocktail-size smoked link sausages or hot dogs
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Cut small slit in each sausage. Insert 1/4 teaspoon blue cheese into each slit.
- Place 1 sausage, cheese side down, on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up, rolling to opposite point. Place stuffed side up on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway through baking. Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sauce and dressing. Serve with mini crescent dogs.