Skip to content
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, or 1 13.75 oz. can water packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat or regular mayonnaise
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 onion (6 oz.), peeled and minced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 baguettes (8 oz.), thinly sliced
- Squeeze spinach to remove liquid. With a mixer, beat spinach, mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion, garlic, 1 cup of the parmesan cheese, and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Mound mixture in a 3- to 4-cup baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake in a 350° oven until hot in center and lightly browned on top, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot to spread on baguette slices.