- 1 tube Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 eggs
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil, parsley, or Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Open and unroll the Pillsbury Crescents onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Split the dough right down the middle, forming two large squares. Pinch the perforations together in each square.
- Fold up the edges of each square of dough (about 1/2 inch of the edge around each square).
- Crack two eggs into the center of each dough square. Place three slices of bacon across the eggs on each square. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, and salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, until the edges of the Crescent dough are golden brown and the eggs are cooked to your preference.