The first time I ever had this was at the Saskatoon Ex. Since then I have made it several times and everyone enjoys it as a light supper any time of the year.
- 1/4 cup refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned ground beef (from 18-oz container)
- 1 personal sized bag of nacho cheese flavored Doritos
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave ground beef on High 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated. That being said, I prefer to brown my ground beef on the stove. When that is done, squeeze bag of Doritos to crush slightly.
- Cut bag of chips open along top; hold open. Top chips with warm ground beef; mix with fork. Top with cheese, lettuce and if desired, other taco toppings. Mix it up again with fork. Eat directly from bag.