Skip to content
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz queso melt cheese
- 8 oz white American cheese slices, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped jalapeño chiles, drained
- Tortilla chips
- In 2-quart microwavable casserole, mix milk and cheeses. Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes, stirring every minute, until creamy.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook onion and garlic in butter 3 minutes or until tender. Add tomato; cook 2 minutes longer. Stir in chiles.
- Stir vegetable mixture into cheese mixture until blended. Spoon dip into 2-quart slow cooker. Keep warm on Low heat setting up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla chips.