- 2 3 oz. packages ramen noodles
- 1 pound sugar snap peas
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Cook ramen noodles as package label directs. Discard flavoring packets. Drain noodles. Boil snap peas for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Warm 1 Tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining 2 Tbsp. oil to skillet. Stir fry ginger, garlic and scallions for 1 minute.
- Whisk together broth, soy sauce and cornstarch. Add to skillet; stir-fry for 1 minute. Add peas and steak; stir until hot. Stir in sesame oil. Toss in ramen noodles. Serve hot.