There are times when you want to make nachos as a meal. Whether it is because you are in the mood for a casual meal or the big game is on, this recipe for nachos piled with beef, cheese, jalapeños, and olives will do the trick.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 small tomatoes diced small
- 1 jalapeno sliced.
- 1 package Tex Mex or use 2 cups medium cheddar cheese.
- 1 large bag Nachos
- Salsa & sour cream
- Brown the ground beef with taco seasoning. Set aside
- On a round deep pie plate, start to build and layer all the ingredients in the following order:
- Black Olives
- Chili Powder
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Your deep plate will be heaped. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, waiting till the cheese has melted.
- Serve with side dish of Salsa and sour cream.
- You can vary or adjust your amounts and make a large batch on a cookie sheet.