- 20 chicken wings (about 4 lb)
- 1/3 cup dry sherry or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated lime peel
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Cut each chicken wing at joints to make 3 pieces; discard tip. Cut off excess skin; discard.
- In resealable heavy-duty food-storage plastic bag or large glass bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade to a small bowl and set aside; add chicken to marinade in bag; turn to coat. Seal bag or covered dish; refrigerate, turning once, at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade in bag. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 45 to 60 minutes, brushing frequently with 1/4 cup reserved marinade turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (180°F). Discard any remaining marinade.