- 4 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ cup Frank’s hot sauce (feel free to add more or less depending on your spice tolerance)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 48 round dumpling wrappers
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Heat pan over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons oil. Cook the onions and celery until translucent and transfer to a mixing bowl, along with the ground chicken, hot sauce, cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Wet the edges of each dumpling wrapper with water, add about 2 teaspoons of filling to the center, and fold in half. You can also pleat them.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a cast iron or nonstick pan over medium to medium-high heat and add the potstickers (you’ll probably have to cook them in batches). When they’re golden brown on the bottom, add about 1/3 cup water to the pan. Cover and steam the potstickers until the water is evaporated.
- While that’s going, mix the blue cheese and the chopped green onion with the sour cream or yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the dumplings along with the blue cheese sauce.