The creamy dill sauce can be used to dip almost anything in.
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved
- 15 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Steam the potatoes in a steamer basket in a large saucepan until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool.
- Heat oven to 425° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Wrap each potato with a piece of bacon and place, seam-side down, on the baking sheet. Bake until the bacon is crisp, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, dill, caraway seeds, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the potatoes.