- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices (3/4 cup) bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- Combine all spread ingredients in bowl. Beat at medium speed until smooth. Spread onto large serving plate to 1 inch of edge.
- Top with cheese, bacon and onion. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve with crackers.
- To make ahead, prepare spread as directed above. Cover; refrigerate. Place toppings over spread 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate until serving time.