- Sausages or bacon
- Frozen hash browns, or leftover cooked potatoes, diced
- Chopped tomatoes and green onions, if you like
- Shredded cheese, any kind.
- Lay sausages or Canadian bacon on a double layer of foil that has been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- It is best to have the meat on the bottom so it can receive direct heat from the grill to cook properly.
- On top of the sausages, add a handful of frozen hash browns or diced leftover potatoes, an egg or two, and diced tomato and green onion if you like.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- You can also add Cajun spice or whatever spice your family likes.
- Wrap up packet and place on a hot BBQ for 15-20 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked.
- After the packet has cooked for 15-20 minutes, open it up and add shredded cheese and put it back on the grill for a few minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted,.. presto….a delicious and very filling breakfast..or brunch is ready!