- 4 Large whole wheat tortillas
- [150 mL] Ranch Salad Dressing
- [7 mL] hot pepper sauce
- [500 mL] romaine lettuce, chopped
- [500 mL]Packed baby spinach leaves
- [250 mL] grape tomatoes, quartered
- [250 mL] avocados, diced
- [250 mL] grilled red onions, chopped
- [250 mL]charred fresh corn kernels
- [125 mL] Habanero Shredded Cheese
- [20 mL] pepitas, toasted
- [750 mL] grilled chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Form large sheets of foil into 3-inch balls to create tortilla bowls, preparing 1 foil ball for each tortilla. Place 1 tortilla on top of each ball; arrange on baking sheets. Spray tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake in 425ºF (220ºC) standard oven 6 to 8 min. or until golden brown. (Tortillas will drape over foil balls as they bake.) Cool to room temperature. Remove foil balls from tortillas; discard or save to make more. Use tortilla bowls immediately or store in airtight containers at room temperature up to 2 days.
- Combine dressing and hot pepper sauce. Refrigerate until ready to use, or up to 2 days ahead of time.
- FOR each serving: Combine 1/2 cup each lettuce and spinach, 1/4 cup each tomatoes, avocados, onions and corn, and 2-1/2 Tbsp. dressing mixture in large bowl; toss lightly. Spoon into 1 baked tortilla bowl. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. cheese and 1 tsp. pepitas. Fan 3.25 oz. sliced chicken around edge of salad. Serve immediately.
- Garnish each salad with 2 tsp. coarsely chopped fresh cilantro and/or lime wedges.
- Adjust hot pepper sauce to taste.
How to Char Corn
Grill cleaned ears of corn 10 to 12 min. on medium-high heat or until charred all over, turning occasionally. Cool to room temperature. Using a knife, shave kernels from cobs. Corn can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 days before using. You will need 1 to 2 ears. Leftover corn can be used to make a chunky fresh salsa.