Here is another big game appetizer that is sure to please those who like a dip with a bit of a kick, a baked Buffo Chicken dip. Lots of flavor and heat to enjoy no matter how cold the playoff game is that you are watching.
- 4-oz. room temperature cream cheese
- 9-oz. buffalo wing sauce
- 8-oz. bleu cheese dressing
- 4-5 boiled, shredded chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil yellow onion and chicken breasts in large pot for one hour. Pro Tip: if you don’t have time to boil chicken, use chicken in a can. You can find it in the grocery store next to the tuna fish, and, we promise, there’s nothing fishy about it.
- While chicken is boiling, mix buffalo wing sauce, bleu cheese and cream cheese in large bowl. Try to blend cream cheese as much as possible, but it’s okay if it’s still a little chunky.
- Once chicken has finished boiling, safely drain water. After chicken has cooled, use fork to pull meat away from bone and shred — using fork or your fingers — into thinner strips.
- Once chicken is shredded, mix with buffalo sauce mixture and pour dip into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- After baking, let dip cool.
One the dip has cooled, serve it with your favorite crackers and celery sticks.