Skip to content
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups frozen hash browns (small cubed)
- 1 cup shredded tex-mex cheese
- 1 cup cooked farmer sausage, cut in small chunks. You can use ham or breakfast sausages instead.
- 1/3 red pepper, chopped
- 1/3 green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion greens, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Add milk and eggs, blend well.
- Stir in all other ingredients.
- Pour into well greased 8″x8″ pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Serves 4 to 6.